Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Laie Temple Visitors Center

On the first weekend of December Paul & Deborah as well as Katie and her kids and Michael & I went to the Temple Visitors Center. We walked from Katie's house and saw all the fun lights that were on the way to the Visitors Center. This time of year is SO fun! The Center was filled with about 16 different Christmas trees! I couldn't believe it. I realized that tree was decorated by each stake on Oahu! How rad is that?! 
 Michael & I's is the Byu-H 3rd Stake. It was filled with all the different flags around the world! I loved  it. Sorry about the picture quality (it came out real blurry).
I love this picture! I love my family SO much! I am sad to see Paul & Deb and the kids move to the mainland but it was really fun to do this activity. If you blow up the picture Stetson is looking towards Christ. This is truly the meaning of Christmas. I hope each and everyone of us looks towards Jesus Christ during this Holiday Season! Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment