Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Daddio is 60!!!

MIke Speed turned 60 on the 13 of December!!! My sister Stephanie planned a surprise party for my dad the weekend before is birthday. My mom helped me out and I got to surprise my pop when he flew in the next day! Brent & John actually met him at his gate and that really shocked him. He said, "I don't get surprised too often, but that was a surprise." I hopped out of the car and he was taken a back :) Then we went back to the Vegas House and set up for the Partay!!! Be aware...Tons of Pictures!
 The biggest surprise of them all was that My dad's Parents and brother came all the way from Texas! What a treat!!
 The man doesn't know what to do with all the attention!
 John gave dad the best gift! I mean look at that face. A T-Pain Microphone...keep the tunes coming pops!
 Stephanie made up a song for dad and Carrie accompanied on the guitar. Emily made the family slideshow. So much fun.
 Twins! nope it's Papa  George and Mike aka Father & son
 My favorite Picture
 Not only seeing family was amazing but I got to see my baby girl Philly! She is SO big now! I can't wait till she comes and lives with Michael & I in January :)
To you Dad! Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. your dad looks so good for 60! i love your blog bethany! you are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete