Friday, December 16, 2011

Birthday Weekend for B!

I turned 21 this year on the 19th of November! It was a great weekend! It started out by going to the BYU-Hawaii  Fall Ball. It was at Turtle Bay Resort and it was a great time! Then on Saturday we had a full day of activities. Mike made a checklist of all the things that we could do that day and let me tell you we almost did all of them. He woke me up with a lovely Breakfast in Bed! What a doll! 
 Sorry about the photos (iphone)
 Went Surfing at Castles! It was raining and it was super choppy but oh well I didn't mind. Katie & Brent came with the Kiddoes :)
 We then went to Ted's Bakery and I got me some Coconut cake! It was delicious.
 First time getting carded! We went to Sushi down in Waikiki that was for people 21 and up! 
 The Sushi was AMAZING!
 In the Company of Great friends and Family
 Photo credit to Evan Fa
 Did i mention that it was Kareoke Sushi?!  Everyone in the restaurant sang happy birthday to me and then, you guessed it sang Whitney Houston's " I Wanna Dance with Somebody"
 Even Ted sang on my Birthday "Living on a Prayer" 
I am so thankful for this guy and making my birthday so special! Love you Michael.

1 comment:

  1. aw this looks like it was a fantastic birthday! and your pics and talking about ted's bakery REALLY makes me miss hawaii! hope you're loving your 21st year of life! love you b!

    ReplyDelete