Friday, May 6, 2011

To You~Mom

This Woman...


I aspire to be like her. She is a wonderful mother who always put her children first. She has helped me accomplish many things which include writing English papers which I absolutely despise. She taught me valuable things like teaching me how to cook, which I am still trying to learn and get better at & also sewing. The woman amazes me everyday. She makes me laugh and I love talking to her. She can always make me have a better day.

But most of all I am happy to have another Mom who lives very close to me and I am able to learn new things from her. I am thankful to celebrate mom's on this day!













                             


Love You Both Forever~ M&B

6 comments:

  1. aww such a good daughter you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... What a great post, Bethany! Love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete