Monday, May 23, 2011

California


Last weekend I went to California. I had the best time with my mom, dad, Stephanie & Phoebe and so many more people. I was put to work that Thursday when i flew in. Jill Facer's baby shower was at my house so of course i went crazy with my design & decorating and went to town. I am bummed that i don't have pics of it but if you look at the Facer's she posted pics :)

On Friday May 13, 2011 My good friend Kirsten got married to a wonderful guy named Steven. She looked beautiful and her wedding was grand. Congrats you two!




On Saturday was Lexy's Baby Shower in San Clemente

This Little tyke Rusty is set! I can't wait to meet the little guy.


Over all it was a great and busy and fun weekend. My mom and i saw the movie :Something Borrowed. It was really funny and surprisingly good.



No comments:

Post a Comment