Sunday, August 12, 2012

California Trip

Since this summer has been a little different with Mike working so much and hardly seeing him and one of our cars broken down and being stranded in Hauula for two weeks while Mike was on the other part of the island for 12 or more hours a day I needed a little vacation. Mike said, "If you find a good price for a ticket you can go home." I was stoked! I had found a great one way ticket to LAX for over $240. BOOM!
When I got to California My sister Emily & her family was visiting from Tuscon, AZ. I haven't seen them since December so that was a great treat! I did a little photoshoot with them on their last day of vacation! Miss you guys!
 When i was about 6 years old there is a picture just like the one below of all my sisters surrounding my mom and now 15 years later doing the same picture!
 On the 10 of July it was my parents 39th Anniversary! They are more in love with each other than the day they met in their 3rd grade class! These two people are the best examples I know and I have learned so many wise and great things from them. I am so glad that they are my parents and that they waited to have me as their 7th child!
               I liked seeing Carrie's lil baby bump! I can't wait to meet Baby Van Patrick in November!
                          There was a ton of Carrie and Pat time and having Jamming sessions

I got to see this big guy! I can't believe Jason is 12 and will be a teenager in October! Man time has gone by so fast.
                                There was a ton of Ham time and a lot of sleeping and snoring.
                                                     Miss all of you guys already!
                                                                          xoxo,
                                                                          B

2 comments: