Monday, June 6, 2011

Fun.

This weekend was the best. It started off by celebrating this man's 30th birthday! We love you Steve!

 That same night i received a package and I had no idea what was inside. If any of you know me...I was obsessed with the royal wedding. The week before the wedding I watched E news talking about the wedding. Then I woke up at 2 AM to watch the Royal Wedding & long behold I received Souvenirs from the Wedding. My face was priceless and I was so excited! 



Friday June 3rd was National Donut Day and I was determined to get my donut. Mike went to two different places just to find out the donut shops were closed...So we went down to Orem and had Sushi then we got our Krispy Kreme delights. Also it was Senor Hennings birthday! Happy Birthday Dave!


Saturday was the Best Day we met up with Lexy, Jay and Ashley at the Draper Pool! Let me tell you we all got burnt but it was the hottest day that Utah has seen yet! I am extremely happy that it is warming up in Utah. Just to let you know...Lexy did a pencil of the diving board! 7months Prego...I bet Rusty had a good time...Ashley doing a flip and me with my Jap bun as Jay called it jumping off the high dive.

   We had a BBQ and relaxed in the Jacuzzi and the view was amazing.

                         
Philly was there to enjoy all the Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment