Monday, April 18, 2011

Mike Got Stuck

On Friday, Mike Literally got stuck in an elevator by himself at the Conference Center! His boss was on the other side of the elevator and took the picture above. My poor husband.

He Sent me this picture via text. I rarely get pictures from Mike so i was happy until i read his message. I felt so bad for him. He told me that He was stuck in the elevator for about ten minutes. He said that the elevator went to high and started beeping at him. Finally the janitor came along with his handy dandy crow bar and set Mike free.

On Saturday we gave Lexy a visit at her hair salon where she works. Mike Loved the Hair Dryer thing. He was relaxing underneath it for like fifteen minutes.

I was over my red hair and wanted a change to go back to my natural brown and look like Zooey Deschanel. Did Lexy accomplish the Look? I think she did and i Love my Hair!

3 comments:

  1. Haha that's so sad Mike got stuck in the elevator! What a great tale to tell though! Your hair looks AMAZING! I've been contemplating the Zooey cut for myself for a long time now. You look great! Lexy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your hair! I think that is one of my biggest fears getting stuck in an elevator. ha I am glad that it was not for that long :)

    ReplyDelete