Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello Blog World


Hello My Dear Friends & Family-
As most of you know I Bethany Michelle Speed was married to the man of my dreams Michael Paul Schoneman on February 18th, 2011 in San Diego. It was such a beautiful day. We enjoyed seeing our most closest friends there and it would not have been the same without them or our incredible families.
We went on a Mexican Riviera Cruise for our honeymoon and it was awesome! if you have never been on a cruise, both of us highly recommend it. Cabo San Lucas was our favorite stop of the cruise. All we did was Eat as much food as we could possibly eat, Sleep & be Married! It was sunny and warm and we tanned on the beautiful, Lovers Beach in Cabo.

We now reside in our beautiful home in Draper, Utah. I'm still not a fan of the state but somehow it is growing on me a little :) I have been working hard to make our home a heaven on earth. It's been coming together and i have been having such a fun time decorating it with my creative skills.
I am definitely excited for Mike & My's adventure together.
I hope you Enjoy the Schoneman Blog :)

7 comments:

  1. You two are so on top of things! I'm stoked to see what the two of you are up to on this new web log of yours. It was great seeing you a couple weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A blog! I love reading blogs! :-) Can't wait to see more wedding pics. The ones I've seen already are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful! Great blog. Can't wait to read more. Love you both. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wedding was amazing and you two are a super cute couple! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete