Friday, January 4, 2013

November Birthday

My last post was on my actual birthday. I had no idea what was in store for me that night but some people did AKA Michael P. and my dear sister- in- law Katie. A couple of months ago I told Katie that I have never had an ice cream out of an ice cream truck! Well on Oahu there is an ice cream truck that is called Lickety Split. I hear the tunes of the music when Mike and I lived in Hauula, I see it on the North Shore and it comes to the Point ALL the TIME! But whenever i hear the tunes of that magical ice cream truck I have already eaten or I didn't have cash on me or I just had ice cream out of my freezer. SO... Mike and Katie called all or our friends to come over around 6:30. Katie put on some music and not to my knowledge was texting the Lickety Split ice cream man. When he texted her that he was around the corner, she turned down the music and I could hear the lovely tunes of the ICE CREAM TRUCK!!! Right when I heard the tunes I was like, NO WAY!!! NO you didn't! OH MY GOSHHH!!!! I was literally so excited that I was crying! I was in Heaven. What a way to start my 22nd year!

 The Ice Cream man was seriously so awesome! He even dressed the part! I mean look at him!

No comments:

Post a Comment